Because of the advancement of technology, online shopping has becoming more and more prominent these days also because of the comfort and convenience. However, there are also risks because personal information of a person will be disclosed. E-commerce through Hustle Life capitalized on consumer’s desire for convenience where shopping can be made even while sitting at home. Who needs to get up, drive a car and get to the store and end up not finding what you are looking for when you can just make a few clicks and order online and just wait for your parcel to arrive? Unfortunately, this type of culture led thousand of store to close.
Being a retailer, the experience of the customer is what matters the most primarily because the aim is for the customer to go back at your store. Unfortunately, only small percent of companies that adapted digital transformations have studied customer service.
Here is a list of technology that can keep companies alive and well.
1. Digital Marketing- retailer should take advantage of this especially with customers always glued to their mobile devices. Digital marketing becomes more and more in demand for retailers being able to connect and reach out with their shoppes. Whether it is digital coupons, banners, emails, companies have a greater chance of reaching wide audience.
2. Analytics– As an online retailer, it is important to analyze your customer’s demographics and customer traffic in order to make smarter decisions based on customer information and at the same time customize the customer experience.
3. Artificial Intelligence- More than one third of the major brand leaders are using AI to improve business. Cashier-less stores is just one of the major Artificial Intelligence movement. Amazon Go, a fully automated grocery store in Seattle eliminates checkout lines and cashiers.
4. Voice– this is also a popular strategy and becoming more and more helpful for retail employees. For example, with ‘Theatro” employees can communicate throughout a store through voice-controlled wearables.
5. Virtual Reality- According to Forbes. VR is helpful for visualizing and redesigning stores, and testing different layouts without having to physically rebuild the store