Tech companies are a number of the foremost popular businesses within the US today. Whether you’re a startup or a longtime presence in your niche, you wish to face out against all the others. Meaning you would like to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to push your company.
SEO is that the process of improving your website so search engines will list you higher in search results for relevant keywords. It’s an ongoing process, and also the benefits you get from it can exceed your expectations.
Aside from hiring professionals to get started, you can try these SEO strategies for your tech company.
3 SEO tips for tech companies
All of those strategies are proven to return positive results for tech companies online. They assist you to acquire and nurturing new leads, and they’re great ways to urge visitors to your site and switch them into paying customers.
1. Research keywords
To start bringing to light search results, you’ve got to understand what keywords you wish to focus on.
Keywords are the precise search terms that individuals use to seek out your company or industry on search engines. So if you’re employed in medical software and an area company wanted to seek out you, they’d explore for “medical software company in [your city].”
That keyword is effective to you, and you ought to use it in your next step of SEO. Once you begin using it, people searching for those keywords will see your site, and they’ll probably move to it.
That makes them qualified traffic, which implies they will change into leads and (eventually) customers.
To find keywords, you’ve got a variety of options at your disposal.
- Google Autocomplete is that the feature that shows suggestions for keywords as people type into Google’s search bar. If you begin trying to find your industry, look to determine what Google suggests you search. Those are a number of the most-searched terms on the web, and you ought to use them to your advantage.
- Google Ads enables you to observe information on individual keywords. It shows you ways often people look for keywords and the way much you may pay during a pay-per-click advertising (PPC) campaign. Better of all, Ads also shows you suggestions for similar keywords that you just could use.
As you’re researching keywords, it’s important that you simply find ones that include several words and specifically relate to your business. These keywords won’t have the maximum amount of traffic, but they’ll get more qualified traffic to your company’s site.
These keywords are called longtail keywords, and they’re one in all the simplest ways to form sure you’re appealing to your demographic.
Plus, long keywords are less competitive than shorter ones, so you’ll rank for extended keywords easily, by comparison.
ALSO READ: 3 Ways Technology Is Making Our Roads Safer
2. Publish informative, high-quality content around those keywords
Now that you just have your keywords, it’s time to form content around them.
Referring to practically everything you create on your website is the umbrella term called content. You’re making content for your site whether you’re writing blog posts, filming videos, or creating infographics.
The reason you wish to make content around keywords is that that content is what’s going to rank on search engines and produce your traffic.
There are many different sorts of content, a number of which we’ve already covered, and that they all serve different purposes.
- Current events, industry news, and company information are what blog posts are great for.
- Article pages are perfect for answering frequent questions on your niche.
- Infographics are fun ways to indicate data that engage users and produces them to your site.
- Videos are ideal for how-to instructions, they’re also creative, with behind-the-scenes looks at your operations.
- Podcasts are great for having conversations about your niche, your company, or your industry generally.
With all of this content at your fingertips, you’re sure to find something that helps promote your company.
3. Promote your content
Now that you simply have multiple pages on your site, you’ll promote them.
The best way to promote content is to post it on your social media accounts for your business and employees. That way, many people get to work out what you’ve made, and you generate more traffic back to your site.
In addition, your company’s followers are what those people could become. With enough people, you finally get a relentless audience that always wants to listen to you.
That means you’ll share content, promote your site, and encourage new customers all from one place: Your social media accounts.
- All great for promoting content are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Facebook is ideal for image-heavy, behind-the-scenes looks at your business.
- Twitter is an all-around great content promotion platform, irrespective of what you’ve got to market.
- LinkedIn is that the premier professional network that’s a superb resource for B2B companies.
- Pinterest encourages plenty of conversions and customer interactions.
To get the most effective for your company, use all four for various content!